Welcome to the Coastal Camera Club Website
Coastal Camera Club serves 280+ members on the DelMarVa Peninsula, the Mid-Atlantic area, and beyond. Our offerings include monthly Educational Programs and Competitions as well as Special Interest Groups (SIGs) which focus on a wide variety of photographic interests and genres. We welcome you to explore our website and consider joining our family of photography enthusiasts.
If you would like to attend a meeting as a guest click Here
For more info or to sign up click below
Call for Nominations for Club Offices
Pursuant to Article IV of the Club’s Bylaws, two of the four Club officers’ positions are subject, this year, to nomination. They are the position of Vice President and President. The term of office is two years. This year's 2024 Nominating Committee was duly appointed by the Club’s President, Joanne Tramposch, to include Sam Markman, Chair, Mary Lu Pool, Member, and Susan McFarlin, Member.
If a Club member in good standing wishes to propose any additional nomination(s), please submit same to the Nominating Committee Chair, Sam Markman at email@example.com . Any submitted individual must be willing to serve, be in good standing, and be qualified for the position. Please submit nomination(s), if any, at least one week prior to the election to be held at the Club’s May regular meeting at a date determined by the President. The term of office begins June 1.
- New Page Under Competition Heading for Information on External Competitions click HERE
- PSA Inter Club Challenge click CCC - PSA Interclub Competition - Feb 2024 - DRAFT v.3
- 2024 Virtual Photo Beach Bash info is now available -- click HERE
- New link to CCC exhibition at Rehoboth City Hall -- click HERE
- New SIG for Nikon Z users -- click HERE
- First place images from the 2022-2023 season -- click HERE
- New Outreach committee created -- click HERE
- Enews: 2-24-2-24
Coast Camera Club members have access to The Printer Studio at RAL.