Join Us or Renew Membership
The purposes of this organization shall be to encourage and promote member interest in all phases of photography; and to encourage active participation in the education of fellow members through sharing of skills and experiences; to hold contests and present awards; and to promote the photographic efforts of the membership through exhibitions and displays in the local area, when practical.
The Coastal Camera Club meets on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month, September through May in the Lewes-Rehoboth Beach area at Cadbury at Lewes located at 17028 Cadbury Circle, Lewes, DE 19958.
We encourage you to visit with us during a meeting. Guests are welcome!!
- Already a Member? Please sign into your account before renewing! If you have forgotten your username, please contact us.
- By becoming a member, you acknowledge that you accept our CCC Liability Release Form and joining on-line is the same as signing a paper copy. You may review it HERE
- Membership Sign-up Help --NEW
- PLEASE NOTE: The pop-up where you enter your credit card number is totally secure. The pop-up comes directly from our payment system company, and begins " src=https://js.stripe.com/........"
Mail-in Membership Application - - Membership Application
- If you would like to pay by check, please make check payable to Coastal Camera Club and mail it and the paper application to P.O. Box 79, Lewes, DE 19958
The Coastal Camera Club is pleased to offer a Youth Membership to persons 14 to 17 years of age free of charge. With a Youth Membership you may attend all CCC programs and competitions that are held on-line.
The programs are presentations given by world class photographers on a wide range of topics of photography. A Youth Member will also have access to previously recorded presentations.
Youth Members may also attend on-line competitions. They will be able to view the high-quality photographs that have been submitted by the CCC members, see how they are scored and learn what makes a winning image. In the future we intend to offer our youth members the chance to enter competitions themselves. Please stay tuned!
To join, please submit the Youth Membership Application and Release of Liability form, signed by the applicant's parent or legal guardian. Please mail the signed form to Coastal Camera Club, P.O. Box 79, Lewes, DE 19958
Download Application: Youth Membership Application
Youth members are non-voting.
Donate to Coastal Camera Club
We are an official non-profit organization.